Sunday, June 19, 2011

A successful yard sale!

There's nothing better than getting 3-4 hours a sleep for days in a row and then having a huge yard sale over the weekend to top it off. I was wiped out by the time Saturday hit, and it took awhile to recover, let me tell you!
I was practicaly dilerious with weird dizzy spells -but we did it and only had rain the tail end of Friday!
Like always, it was great to hang out with Miss Angie for the weekend and eat amaizing egg salad sandwiches, visit with "really" interesting people, and watch as people try to talk you down on a .10 item. It was great to be with her and the girls had fun too. I'm glad Miss Kara came over for awhile to hang out and help with the madness as well- she is a rare gem.
Everyone worked their tails off and I'm pretty glad I won't be having another one this season- 2 is enough! (And then there's Angie- who's had or helped with 4 aready- crazy lady!)

No comments: