Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy & Tristin go to Utah for 4 days...

With my wild brian, I was really happy that Trav left for 4 days on the same weekend as the yard sale. I had enough panic attacks before he & Tristin left to spread over an entire year- and I had the yard sale to help occupy those weird places in my brain that NEVER stop worrying! I was almost too exahusted to realize they were gone and even more tired to worry that:
*They would be found in a ditch somewhere
*The police would show up on my doorstep and tell me the horrif news
*I would be a single parent with the girls
*Willow would never stop asking for "dadum"
*I would be forever lost without my boys
*The funeral would be too much to handle
*I wouldn't know our bank account password to pay the bills
*I wouldn't have Tristin around to kiss my cheeck and tell me he loves me
*the closet door in the girl's room would never get fixed because he always does it for me
*all the pictures would fall down because I never anchor them in the wall the way Trav does
*I would miss all the talk about guns, knives & explosions
*I wouldn't know how to make quilts for the girl's out of their Daddy's clothes
*I wouldn't be able to sleep in our bed without Trav
*I would miss Trav scraping the ice cream bowl 100 times trying to scoop out every last drop ...

Lets just say- I can relax a little now that they have been home safe for 6 wonderful days!
They drove down to Utah with G-ma & G-pa for Rob & Amy's baby blessing and had a great time! We were all thrilled to have them home again!

No comments: