Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You know you've couponing a long time when...

... your favorite cashier from Albertson's calls you at home to let you know they will be changing their registers and just wants to give you a "heads up".

My sweet friend (yes, she's actually a friend!) JJ, called me last week 3 times just to let me know there would be some changes to their registers. She called Trav's phone once, my phone once & then fianlly left 2 messages on mine! Who does that? Only my sewet, wonderful cashier named JJ. I thought it was the most adorable thing ever- it kind of melted my heart! (Trav has been over to her house to fix her computer once too,so we kinda watch each other's backs!)
After you spend years and a couple hundred hours with someone/people, you become close to them and have a little relationship. you learn about their lives, their crappy marriages, their finicial problems, their sleeping habits,their failing classes, their horse events, their grandkids, their vacations, & you even share recipies through out the week and report back to each other. It's great when my kids call everyone by name too, it's weird I know, but it kinda feels like home, or at least my second home, because somedays I practically live there!

No comments: