Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our Anniversary & Cousin sleep over!

Well, the day started off with getting everyone ready by 8:00 AM, to discover I had locked the keys in the van- ON YARD SALE DAY!!! My heart was literally crushed, but I tried to change my attitude and realize there was a reason- I needed to start on a few cleaning projects in prep for my grandparents visiting- so I got busy and focused on that instead! I was super, super sad though, but when it rained almost ALL DAY- I felt better!
Later in the day, Trav came home from work and I ran to pick up some pizzas for the cousin's sleepover that was to take place in a few hours! Trav picked them up at 5:00, we ate, they played, watched a movie, ate popcorn & stayed awake until close to 11:00 PM!
We went out the night before, so it was fun to have the cousins over, although I must admit, 11:00 was pushing it for me!

No comments: