Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome Samuel Owen...

My sister in law is an amazing woman- I cannot even put into words how I feel for her, she loving, selfless and full of patience, I simply love her.

When we showed up for Easter dinner, we found out that she had gone into labor 2 months early and delivered samuel the night before- breech, I might add! They left their house at 7:15 PM for the hospital, and by 8:05 PM he was born. There wasn't time to even get her hooked up to anything, or even turn the baby so she could deliver him in the right position! I don't know how she did it, but she did. He was 3 lbs 12 oz and taken to Boise right away. He will be in the NICU for 6-8 weeks, unless he does better, faster than expected. Ellen, G-ma & I went to see him Easter evening, and although he was small, he looked really good. It was heartbreaking, overwhelming and such a joyous time- it was one of those spiritual moments were you feel closer to Heavenly Father.
We are praying for him everyday- and for Ellen & the family.
Welcome little Samuel!

No comments: