Friday, March 18, 2011

I LOVE YARD SALES!!!


Surprise. Surprise. Like this is news, I know. But I was thrilled to see a yard sale sign on my way to pick up a friends daughter from school. I went home, picked up my kids 7 some $ and then went out to find the sale. I am so thankful that God has given me such a strong desire to go to yard sales, because I always seem to find exactly what I've been needing or secretely praying for. So, I spent a whopping $ 3.50 and got: 2 jeans for Tristin, 2 jeans for Daisy, 3 pairs of shorts for Tristin, 3 PJ bottoms for Tristin, a pair of boots for me, black shoes for Daisy, a dry erase board, 2 back packs, a flash light, and a bunch of FREE stuff they kept giving the kids. I was so happy to find jeans for .25 each! Oh, thank you wonderful yard sale for making me so happy today!

No comments: