Monday, February 7, 2011

Keeping track of 70 doses of antibiotics...

Yup, add me to the list now. Will we ever get well??? Of course with all the nasty germs floating around here, I was bound to catch something right??? I was miserable for days but when I was certain it was strep throat, I got my behind into the Dr. to get some medicine. (I've learned : do not mess with strep, mastitus or bladder infections- they will almost kill you if you do not go to the DR!!!) Much to my surprise it hadn't turned into strep yet (which I would have bet a million dollars it was!) The Dr. did give me antibiotics for my lovely sinus infection though and told me if strep was on the verge- it would take care of that too. I really didnt care what it was, I just wanted medicine and I wanted it like 3 days earlier. I litteraly wanted to cut my head off from the pressure. The pain behind my face and ears was unreal and my eyes were so puffy they seriously doubled in size! I looked like a crazy zombie. My throat was killing me too my darn cough settled right into my chest and felt like fire flarring up every time I coughed. Oh, the joy of nasty infections! Things are much better now. A few days in bed, some great drugs and another 100 episodes of The Office has made life enjoyable again! I'm just worn out and still coughing- but life is better. Let's talk about how fun it is to keep track of 70 doses of antibiotics! Good thing the kids are almost done with their's!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love you Emily! Glad you are feeling better. Signed - your hubby