Friday, December 17, 2010

Grace's 4th Birthday party...






Grace's birthday is actually on the 22nd, but with a lot of her friends out of town for Christmas, we decided to have it a week early! She waited and waited for months for her Hannah Montana party. She was tickled when she saw the decorations going up and even squealed once with delight. That was all I needed to make it all worth it. The count down began at least a week ago- that's all the girls talked about!
I think she and her 10 little friends had a great time. They played games, danced around the house, ate food, opened presents, colored and then went home on sugar highs dressed in crazy rock star clothes and blue wigs!It was so funny to see some of the outfits- you could tell the outfits the Mom's picked out from the ones the kids choose themselves.
Grace was spoiled with presents and had a great time. I am so glad. I just want my kids to have a special day that is all about them. I want balloons, decorations, food, tons of kids running around and treats. I want them smiling and laughing and having the time of their lives. I want my kids to get excited for thier special day and hopefully remember a tiny bit of it when they are older. I want them to know they are loved and if a bunch of clearanced Hannah Montana birthday stuff does the trick, I am one happy Mama. I love you with all my heart Gracie, Grace. Happy 4th Birthday!

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Michaels birthday is the 23rd! what a coincidence!