Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family Pictures...



Sunday mornings are a joy at our house. No matter how prepared or unprepared I am- they are the same. I am never ready, 3 girls need their hair done, food is all over their clean dresses, someone forgets their church bag, I am always angry because I have to repeat myself a thousand times, we are rushing out the door, Grace has blue shoes instead of church shoes, someone has toothpaste smeared on their face, coats are flying, tears are falling and I'm panicked trying to get us out the door on time...
sound familuar???
On Sunday, I wanted to get a picture of everyone before church, so in between the chaous- this is what we got. Nothing super, but at least it's something, right?

2 comments:

Jana said...

Are you kidding me? Those are excellent family pictures - everyone is looking at the camera AND smiling! I'm glad you took pictures that morning; I noticed at church how nice your whole family looked :).

Dean Family said...

love it! I don't love the dresses tho, i've had to wash them every time the girls wear them cuz everything leaves a spot! :) oh well - their cute, hehe