Sunday, September 12, 2010

What makes me deliriously happy...


I am ashamed to admit how many hours of my life have been spent watching this show. I literally have watched seasons 1-5 AT LEAST 10 times through, need I remind you that there are 5 disks for every season, so 25 x 10 That's 250 eposodes! That's a lot, my friends- but it brings me more happiness than I can even begin to describe. Almost all of that has been done when the kids were asleep, so I'm not neglecting them, I promise!
So, you can imagine that I've been waiting for season 6 like an insain woman, who could blame me right? I've needed new material! I knew it was going to cost a few dollars, so I started saving a little bit here & there to make it a little less painful at the check out stand. Sure enough, there I was at Wal Mart, Tuesday morning at 8:10 AM price matching Target's ad and I got it for almost $ 10.00 cheaper! Yeah! So, I'm on my 2nd round now, (yes I finished it in just a few days)and loving it! Oh, how I love bed time...

No comments: