Sunday, January 17, 2010

My sweet Chelsea...


I love this girl with all my heart. Honestly, I don't think I could love her more. She's one of those friends that knows all my deep dark secrets, but loves me anyways. A friend whose seen my "private parts" while nursing a baby, a friend who adores IKEA and Target just as much as I do and calls to see if I want more napkins! She's that friend who always listens even if it's until midnight and one who always has chocolate chip cookies ready for me. She remembers the important things and loves my kids. She makes me laugh with her hilarious "grape" stories and makes me cry when I think of all that she has gone through to have a family. I simply adore her. I love evey second with her. She has an amazing ability to love, care and ask questions about your day, or week or life. she makes people feel important and loved. She has the greatest smile and is "sometimes" late for things. She loves stars as much as I do and one day I'll steal her ring with the star on it, but she'll never guess who did it. She makes amazing lasagna, runs half marathons and can make anything feel better. I am beside myself with delight that she is expecting twins! TWINS! A boy and a girl. All I can say is those babies are the luckiest tiny kids there are, because they will have the most amazing Mama in the world. (Shane will be an ok Dad. Just kidding. An amazing Dad.)I love you Chelsea.

1 comment:

Amber said...

oh man. that made me cry. i love her too.. she is seriously the best.