Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thank you Dad, I mean Santa...

The blessed day arrived yesterday... we bought a new camera!!!!!!!!!!! No it's not the $800.00 one of our dreams, but it's a billion times better then our sad, old one that was only 3.2 megapixel with a 1 inch screen! Now can you understand why I was dying to get a new one?
My Dad sent our Christmas check early so we could do some shopping, so we were happy to find one at Costco that didn't break the bank! What will I do with 12.2 megapixels, a 5X zoom and a 3 inch screen? Oh, the giggles...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for Christmas! Hey Em, email me your address for the famous Peterson Christmas Card!
Dawn

Dean Family said...

yay! i'm glad you finally got a new one and can toss your old dinosaur...hehe
now let's get that thing working :)