Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saying goodbye is hard to do...




How do you say goodbye after the most wonderful week ever? We had such a great trip and we were able to do SO many fun things (except see all my friends, I'm SO sorry guys!) I've smiled so many times as I've thought of the kids playing Bingo with G-ma, throwing the frisbee at the park, eating ice cream for breakfast, watching Mama Mia, sitting on the balcony listening to the birds and just being with my family. I love every moment we are together and as we drive away and I am overwhelmed with tears and temporary sadness, I remind myself- I wouldn't want it any other way.

3 comments:

Missy08 said...

wow looks like u had fun

Dean Family said...

I had no idea you did so much! you're wonder-woman, i would of been so tired. Looks like you had some good times with your family. You guys look soo happy. The kids look like they had lots of fun! I'm glad to have you back home though :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great trip and you have the cutest little bump ever! Heather