Monday, December 15, 2008

A great visit with G-ma & G-pa...

Every time I find out Mom is coming for a visit, it feels like the next few weeks just freeze, and nothing else seems to matter. It's all I can think about, it's all I what, and it's all consuming. Just the thought of hugging her again, or sitting on the couch talking, or playing dark adventures, is all my heart wants. I just want my Mama every second because she's my world and I miss her more than I've ever missed anything/anyone in my entire life. She is my best friend and I would be lost without her. Thank you Mom for coming... I love you!
G-pa Brent & Tristin at breakfast...



Three of my favorite people in the world! Tristin, G-ma & Daisy at breakfast...

2 comments:

Dean Family said...

Em-
I hope your wknd went well! it sounds like your mom is a wonderful person, i hope i can meet her next time! i hope you had a blast with her...looks like the kids did! :)

Christine said...

Your Mom looks warm like mine does, and reminds me so much of her. :) What would we do without them? I think you look a lot like her. Sounds like it was a ton of fun, and I'm so relieved to see you and the kids of course look so happy!