Monday, December 15, 2008

G-ma & G-pa come for a visit!!!

My mother is going to kill me for posting this picture of her and "Petse", but, oh well, Mama!
My step Dad, Brent, is probably the funniest/silliest person I know, so when ever he is around, you can expect: ripped money, tons of jokes, kids running around following his intense work out schedule, and LOTs & LOTs of laughter. He is amazing and I love him.

Here's Grace licking the frosting off the floor!



The finished gingerbread houses!


My Mom and step dad have been planning a trip out here for a few weeks, so when they told me they were coming, the kids and I instantly started planning the magical events! # 1 was the gingerbread house making. Here they are at about 8:40 in the morning working on their houses! And there is Grace preparing for a wonderful sugar high!



No comments: