Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My first batch of rolls...

After all of my trying to "enjoy" the cooking & baking thing, I've discovered, I still don't find much pleasure in it. I still hate the mess, the time it takes to make 1 thing and sadly, some times the end result. I am just not one of those girls who was meant to love it, so now I just accept the weeks that pass without a single thing baked, or the attempt at a new reciepe. With all that rambeling, I made my first batch of rolls, and let me tell you how hard the devil was tempting me to just buy the store bought ones. Seriously, I was standing at the store looking at the rolls and I was fighting off the urge to throw them into the basket and just be done with it, but out of no where I heard a calming Relief Society voice say, " Emily, you can do this, they are just dinner rolls!" And then I thought to myself, if I can give birth to 3 babies, dinner rolls be no problem, right? They actually turned out yummy, so I'll be making these again in the furture. So here is more proof that I was in the kitchen doing something besides cleaning it!

2 comments:

jen said...

All I can say is Yummmmm!!!

Unknown said...

youre amazing! post the recipe! That dang relief society voice gets me every time! Like when I want to quit my calling...and it says 'now now sister beal, those boys are depending on you!'