Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to the stuffed animals!


A few months ago, Daisy was really sad that her birthday party was over. She kept talking about having another party and after 1000 attemps at trying to explain that her birthday only comes once a year, I gave up. I didn't know what to do because Tristin's party wasn't for a quite awhile and that sad look on her face was just too much for my poor heart to handle. So, one day I got to thinking, hey, we can make cupcakes any day and celebrate right? But I needed more than just that, so it came to me (probably while picking up their stuffed animals) that we could have a birthday party for their stuffed animals! Oh my goodness, did they hop aboard on that idea! Not only did we make cupcakes, but we even wrapped presents for them (that consisted of a bag of carrots from the fridge and a few other random things) sang happy Birthday and even blew out candles. Oh yes, it was quite the event! So here's a silly picture of that blessed day months ago when I became a pretty cool Mom for a couple of hours. They absoultely loved it! And of course, we are already planning another party!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this idea! You are so creative that I was wondering if youd like to be the artistic godmother to our child. I leave its imagination and happiness....in your hands!