Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here you go Jessica... the inside scoop!

My friend Jessica wanted to see some pictures of the inside. She and I have been friends for 15 years, so she knows how crazy I really am- yet loves me anyway!
I had so much fun painting and decorating & finding killer deals! My favorite is probably my fridge. I almost had a heart attack when I found it at a yard sale for $40.00. I've always joked with Travis and my friends that the Lord leads me to good deals, because he does, there's no other explanition to why I score all the coolest things( I even say a prayer before leaving for my "yard sale day"), but it really works, he really does lead me!
My other favorite is my black & white checkerd floor that I've wanted forever. It makes me happy every time I'm on my hands and knees washing it. The pictures are further down...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Are you going to post pictures? Am I missing something?

Emily said...

The pictures are further down the page. I'm still learning how to do set it up.
Love Em

Jessica said...

Okay, I found them--the fridge is AWESOME! How lucky was that?! You can put pics in your post if you hit the "add image" icon that looks like a polaroid picture. It's right by the spell check button.
I wish I could come see you and the house!