Tuesday, January 13, 2015

crocheting...

I've wanted to learn for years. I actually tried for 5 seconds a few years ago and gave up on the idea of ever being able to sit long enough and enjoy it, but deep inside- I craved it and was seceretly scared of it- so after Christmas I told myself I was going to learn and I didn't care how long it took- I was going to learn to sit, relax and create- and so I did! I'm still learning- but I've got the hang of it and I love it! It is such great therapy and I wish I had picked it up years ago- but it's ok. It's a little gift for me to enjoy now and I'm grateful for the calm it brings. Plus- I'm totally obsessed with yarn now!My friend Christy sent me a package full of yarn last week and Ang just sent some for my birthday- such sweet friends!

No comments: