Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Women's Conference...

I got to hang out and spend 6 hours with these awesome ladies last week while we helped prepare food for our Relief Society Women's Conference. It was truly an amazing night and our messages were inspiring and completely uplifting. We talked about our sphere of influence, about the amazing influence we have over others and the responsibility that comes with it, we talked about being a light to others around us, being unafraid to share the gospel, creating close bonds, loving, serving and realizing our own potential. It was great and I took notes non stop. I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. It is who I am and I pray I am influencing for good, I pray my example is helping bring others unto Christ, I hope I am recognizing my blessings and sharing my joys.

No comments: