Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Angie...

I don't think I could love this girl more if I tried. She is one of my best friends in the whole world and I am blessed every second I am around her. Ang is one of those people who loves and gives and serves and doesn't ask for much. She is kind, funny and incredibly thoughtful. It doesn't get much better. We have so many memories together and when I look back my favorites are out at the orchard swinging from apple trees, canning, helping each other at about a million birthday parties, and couponing at 6:00 AM. There are a 100 more, but those are the best.We had a great night last night talking just the 3 of us for hours. It is amazing how much better you feel after venting, sharing and uplifting each other for awhile! I love you guys and I am so grateful for the incredible women you are!

No comments: