Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Grace's school Valentine party!

Last week I helped out in Grace's class during their Valentine party! It's a good thing I did too, because I was the only parent and it was a little crazy over at the glitter heart station I was helping at! I love glitter, don't get me wrong, but not when 25 little hands are squeezing, pulling and shaking the bottle with all their might! It got wild. So crazy I didn't even get more pictures of the party! All I can say is bless every teacher's heart. They are amazing. They are under appriciated. They are angels sent straight from Heaven. They are magical people and they posess something I lost a long time ago. I think they will have sparkly places in Heaven because what they do, prepare for, and put up with is insain! After 2 hours I was done! I couldn't handle the loud voices, the crowding into my personal space, the whinning, arguing, the nose picking, the crazy kid running circles around the table, the head scratching (because I invisioned lice going to town on their scalps!) and all the crazyness of the classroom. It was intense! Kindergarten opens your eyes to a new world and I was happy to exit the building at 3:10!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I always think the exact same thing when I go to Quinn's class!! I don't know how teachers do it!!