Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Other favorites...

I knew Pinterest was going to be a problem, so I never signed up. I just looked at other bloggers stuff and knew if I got hooked, I would have no life. Last week I signed up and life has not been the same. It is the most amazing thing in the world! Yeah, I know I'm super behind the rest of the world, but I was trying to be good and not let another site eat up a ton of my time. Oh well, too late for that now! Goodbye to the old days of writing down all my cute ideas/stuff in a spril notebook with horrible drawings next tothem so I wouldn't forget what it looked like. And I'm 10% interested in baking and trying a few new reciepes! Imagine that! Also... I am so excited "The Voice" started last night! We have been hooked for the past 2 seasons, and we welcome the 3rd with open arms. I could do without Christina's cleavage oozing out and a few of the words they use, but other than that, I love it! So happy!

No comments: