Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Free stuff the past week...

I have not been keeping track of my savings this year like I have years past- but I noticed that each year I was averaging a savings of about $10,000 so when I got pregnant, and no longer cared about anything, I pretty much stopped taking pictures and calculating. This week was fun though for free stuff. Last week I got 3 Albertson's orange juices, 2 pastas, 2 Pepsi's, 2 donuts, 2 Scotch tapes, 4 color crayons and 3 gallons of milk! Yeah for free! Today I picked up 4 toothpastes & 10 carefree panty liners for free with round ups(I got other stuff too for cheap, just not free. Speghetti sauce, butter, gummy bears, marshmallows) There were a bunch of items that were gone by the time I got there and a few items that were good deals, but I was already stocked up on.

No comments: