Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trying to let it go...

Just when I get to a place where I can accept the baby weight- people have to go and ruin it for me! Seriously, people, don't tell pregnant women that they are HUGE even if they are, it just causes more self pity and ice cream overdoses. And guess what, WE ALRADY KNOW!!! We are the ones carrying the extra weight around every second unable to function like a normal person. Yesterday was one of those days for me. On two seperate occasions, my weight gain or size was the "hot topic". I kept it together and waited to OD on chocolate covered peanut butter filled Easter eggs- but it was not fun. How do you respond to such rude comments anyway? Or how do you stop the urge to slap them in the face or comment them on their lovely muffin top hanging over their jeans? Honestly??? I do it with a smile and a joke but inside I want to say something really mean and waddle away from the rude person. Anyway, just a weight vent over here. So yeah, I already know, and yeah I have 8 more weeks of weight to slap on these thighs, so I guess I have to just accept that annoying people everywhere on the planet want to talk about how HUGE I am. Super Duper.

3 comments:

jayna said...

Oh man. It's yet another awesome side effect of pregnancy! Lucky you!

But really, I just hate that. Good look. And you are GORGEOUS!!!

huesphotography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
huesphotography said...

Ugh, people need to keep their mouths shut. Unless they are going to tell you how gorgeous you look pregnant or that you are glowing with maternal beauty... Zip it! Wow, you are huge! and still pregnant? were my two least favorite comments while