Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby projects...

I picked up these ugly drawers at a yard sale for .15 each a few weeks ago. I thought they would be perfect for storage under the baby's crib. I need a few more coats of white paint, but I've started them at least. I covered wrapping paper with contact paper for the bottom just to look cute. I still need handles on the front and if I can find wheels cheap enough- i'll out those on the bottom so they roll out- if not oh, well. Who knew wheels were so expensive anyway??? I also made the ruffle for the crib out of the shower curtain from Target tonight. It feels good to get a few things checked off my huge to do list before he arrives! I'm sure in a few weeks when the heat hits- I'll be confined to my bed with swollen ankles & zero energy and I'll be glad I got a few things accomplished!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Ooh, those are way cute!