Friday, May 11, 2012

9 more weeks...

This time in July I will have a little bundle of joy to hold and I can't wait. Just 2 more months. 9 more weeks. 9 more weeks. 9 more weeks. Yesterday's appointment went well and just like the other's. He sounds great, I'm huge, but he will be here before we know it. The weeks really are flying by, even though some days, I swear take forever to pass. I am tired, things are aching, my back is broken- but I am thankful for this time in my life too. There's nothing like weird old men at yard sales asking you if you know how to prevent it from happening... I swear, one of these days I'm going to get smart and say something back just to throw them off gaurd- like: "No I'm not pregnant, I just have a giant tumor, but thanks for asking when I'm due."

No comments: