Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yard Sale treasures...

I think I have all the big stuff I need for the baby now. This weekend I found a bassinett for $ 15.00 (it sings, vibrates,rocks or stands still & is white) I wanted to make a really cool cradel or find a cool vintage one to repaint and totally fix up- but then I got realistic and reminded myself- the last month is pure awfulness, so don't plan anything then, the 8th month is crazy time to get everything done that HAS to get done, so I knew I had a few weeks left to have a yard sale, organize the sheds (a ginormous project!)and do "fun stuff" before my 500 pounds weighs me down completely and I can no longer move! I also found a swing for $ 10.00! It even plugs into the wall! No more batteries! Although the fabric is not my choice and the dangeling animals do not excite me- I think I will just leave it alone. I'm tired of pretending I know how to recover things. I'll spend my time on things I know will look ok in the end. I found more colored ink as well for $ 5.00! (I was wanting to stock up on ink after we got our tax $, but I hadn't got around to it- Thank you Lord for the good deals on ink- I've saved A TON!)For $10.00 I know have 1 black cartridge & 3 colored ones! Yeah!

No comments: