Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcome last trimester...

Oh, the last trimester is so bitter sweet. I love it because it means the end is near, and the countdown is offically on- but it's dreadful because the real pain of pregnancy begins.
12 more weeks, I tell myself. 12 more long miserable weeks and then the pain will be over, my back can go back to it's normal painful state, my feet can stop swelling, I won't go through an unthinkable amount of toilet paper, people will look at my face and not my stomach, I can sleep for more than 1 hour at a time, eat for just 1 person again, put my shoes on without toppling over, walk normal and hopefully have the weight just melt right off! (Let me hold onto the dream, please!)

I know that there has been a lot of complaining, and guess what, it will continue because this is my personal journal where not too much is hidden.

Pregnancy is hard. And it's my least favorite thing on the planet. I miss Advil more than anyone can imagine, but I do it because I know it is worth every miserable second. Having children is a blessing and I am thrilled to hold this little man and love him to pieces inawhile. (Although the feet have got to stop kicking, this little guy is going to be a soccor player!)

I know it feels like forever, but really, the weeks are flying by and it feels like just yesterday I was welcoming month 6. Now I'm in month 7 and April is more than half way over! School will be out soon and then a little bit longer and he will be here- it's kinda crazy to think about!
There is a yard sale to have, sheds to organize, baby stuff to find at yard sales and sleep to be had! Just be kind last trimester, just be kind...

1 comment:

jayna said...

I hear you! It's true...all of it! Complain away!:)