Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Chelsea...






Oh, how I miss my sweet Chelsea!Oregon has never felt so far away, let me tell you! I think I would give a body part just to have her back, I miss her, Shane and the twins so much it literally hurts my heart.
Chelsea has been through just about everything with me (for about the past 10 years)She's talked me though every melt down, every marital dispute, every sadness, every rocky road and every heart break. She's been there for every good moment, every victory, every baby, every event and every joy.

She's been there after babies were born, she helped me paint my hot pink bathroom, she's seen me nursing, she's cleaned my house during early pregnancies, she baked me more cookies than imaginable, we've taken a lot of trips to Target, we've bought each other LOTS of napkins over the years, we've been together for lots of birthdays, been through a few move -out cleans together, had tons of late nights on her couch, fed my pregnancy addictions,we've been to a lot of BBQ's together, family functions, game nights, Goodwill shopping trips and more!
We've pretty much been through it all- the good times, the bad times, the grey times, the pretty times, the not so great times and all the ones inbetween.
I've always been able to turn to Chelsea for anythiing under the moon, and she's been there every time. She's been my rock. She's been my support and she's listened to me vent about everything. I love her like a sister, and I miss her so much I find myself falling apart every once inawhile because it's just not fair. I should be able to drive around the corner to her house, walk in her door, throw my keys down, plop on her couch, eat her cookies and talk for hours- but I can't anymore...

... I hope you have the best birthday Missy. I love you and hope you like your birthday napkins this year! Love you. Love you. Love you.

1 comment:

Chelsea and Shane said...

OH miss Emily you are too good to me. Thank you for such a nice tribute. I miss you like crazy. Looking through all the pics brought back some great memories. We have seen each other through so much. Thanks for always being a rock for me and I'm embarrassed that I haven't got a hold of you to thank you for the napkins and other goodies you sent... THANK YOU!! Shane says thank you for the candy bar too!!! I love you so much!!!