Thursday, April 19, 2012

A funny dream...

*** Jana, this is for you!

Several nights ago I had this really strange dream. It was shortly after Pinewood derby and Tristin has the most incredible leader in the world- Sister Izatt, so it was funny that I dreamed about her.

The dream:

Jana was working at Sports Authority, but they had turned half the store into a party & craft section. I was shopping in the store, looking around when I came to this end cap filled with The Office party stuff. I was thrilled because it was all marked down 10-40% off! I started loading my basket with Dwight heads that opened up/closed like Transformers and squirt guns that squirted Jim in a video game that came with it.
I was really excited when Jana came over in her super cute uniform to help me, but sad when she explained that I could only buy 1 item from the store. It was a new company policy where they were trying to regulate the flow of product in their store by limiting the number of items going out. I was seriously ticked! I wanted more Dwight heads and squirt guns, why only 1 item? I thought of a plan to come back and bring all my kids so they could each buy an item for me- and before I woke up, I thought- shouldn't Jana be home anyway, breastfeeding her baby?

Who knows where it came from, but I still remember every detail from that crazy dream! Hope I didn't embarrase you Jana, I thought it was another one for the record books!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Emily, I just died laughing!! I promise that if that circumstance ever does occur, I will absolutely break the rules and let you buy as many Office items as you want.

Even funnier? I am, right now, at home breastfeeding my baby :).