Friday, April 20, 2012

Earings for Haiti...

Ok, my few friends who actually read my blog- I need your help! My Mom is working on a huge fundreaiser at work to help a coworker go on a service trip to Haiti.

In addition, my sweet Mom is collecting earings (new, old, used, ugly, cute- whatever!) to send with her friend to give to the women there. I thought it was such a sweet idea my Mama had to help the women feel more beautiful and confident. Living in horrible conditions, sometimes it's the little things that can make such an impact on your self image.

If you have any earings you would like to donate, I would be thrilled. I can pick them up, or reimburse you for shipping to send straight to my Mom in Washington. Let me know if you, your Mom, sister, Aunt, neighbor or coworker has anything to share! Thank you! Thank you! I'll get back to you and let you know how much time we have to collect them!

No comments: