Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Working with what we have...

I love our cute little house more than anything, and I know how lucky we are to have it, but every once inawhile, I dream of a little more space- especially after Friday morning. I took the crib down and put it in the big kids room- and then rearranged the bunk beds, book case and dresser thing over and over again. I couldn't find anything that worked. The furniture just looked goofy everywhere I put it. So after sore arms and moving stuff I had no right to be moving- I stopped and gave up. I think where it all ended up was the best- it's what I had to work with and I think it will be fine.

I also scored at the dollar store with their plastic bins! Blue and green to match the room. I thought it would be difficult to combine the rooms- but it's working. I have craft projects to work on to baby it up- but it's started at least.




1 comment:

jayna said...

Everything you do turns out great- no worries! I love the crisp feel! very cute!