Monday, March 5, 2012

Pregnancy dreams...

All I can say is- the dreams are CRAZY these days!
Last night I had 2 kidnapped daughters who I frantically searched days for and then found clues next to a raspberry field & giant milk billboards.

A few night ago Servester Stalone hired me to clean his hoarding mother's house and then needed a date for a red carpet event which I agreed too, but then spent the next weeks trying to convince the press that he was only paying me to clean and nothing more.

Then I had a dream I carried a baby girl to full term, but when I saw her, she was minature with a crazy looking head.

There have so many others that I'm struggling to remember right now, darn, what are they??? That's what I recall for the moment...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I always have unfit mothering dreams when im pregnant. like forgetting my baby in the car or talking with gabe and realizing that neither of us have the baby - crazy things ike that. I dreamed once that jayna was nursing my baby and i wanted to kill her! in real life id be THRILLED if she wanted to nurse my baby! ha! anyway, i cant wait to see what you are having! call me as soon as you know!