Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Half way done!!! 20 weeks!



I have been so side tracked with Daisy's "situation", that I haven't posted any baby news in awahile. I am 20 weeks and delighted to find out what this little critter is next week! I have no clue, no feeling, no nothing. I'm just tired and exhausted to do anything other than make a baby and take care of 4 others.

Thngs are going well, except for my growing thighs and fat deposits showing up everywhere possible on a human body.

We will struggle with names this time around- I know that. Why did Trav suddenly get an opinion? After we know, then we can work that. Here's to the next 19 weeks of pure bliss!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, cute little belly! I can't believe you are halfway done! Time sure does fly when it's someone else's pregnancy! He he. And also I am horrified for you about daisys lice.. There couldn't be a worse plague sent to your house! I would seriously be sending her to school in the shower cap!

Jana said...

Em, you look so good! And I love your line about Travis suddenly having an opinion about baby names. Silly men, thinking they have any say when women are the ones doing all the dang work!!