Friday, November 4, 2011

Sweet Friends...

It's funny that all my "freaked-out-by-germ" friends have brought me presents lately, they are secretely glad it's me and not them! Just kidding! I just had to say thanks to my sweet friend Lara who brought over tea tree oil body wash today! I was complaining that I was almost out of my entire bottle of oil, so she tried to pick me up some, but instead got the soap! Thanks dear. And my sweet friend Michelle came over close to 10:00 PM last night to bring me a bottle of Sol-U-Mel. I had never used it before, so I was excited to get my squirt bottle on!( Michelle uses it for everything under the sun, and because it is all natural- it's safe for everything, so I've used half a bottle on just about everything I own. )Thanks guys for thinking of me- you know the way to my heart: cleaning supplies and soap!

No comments: