Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!






The kids had a blast last night Trick or Treating. Our favorite part was watching Willow say: "Trick or treat" and then "thank you" in her cute little squeeky voice! Oh, it just about turned your heart to mush! Even all the people behind the door were saying how adorable she was. It was pretty cute.
Tristin was a : Pokemon trainer. I made his shirt, he painted his hat, he turned golf balls into Pokemon balls and velcro-ed them to his belt and he carried his Pokemon bag.
Daisy and Grace were both black cats. I picked up the costumes (mask, tail and bow) last year for Super cheap, .50 each I think.I wanted Grace to be a unicorn, but she didn't want too. I picked the adorable costume up at a yard sale for .25!
Willow was a hot pink dragon. I picked hers up at a yard sale for $ 1.00. The best part was the little tail that wiggled back and forth as she walked. Priceless.

We went and visited G-ma & G-Pa when we were done and then came home to gets the kids to bed. It was a chilly night, but they had a great time. Trav and I think it's one of the best night's of being parents. We love the candy even more than they do! We lay in bed and watch the Office while eating or kids Halloween candy! Pure Heaven.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Cute costumes! Tristin was pretty adorably excited when he told me about being a 'Pokemon Trainer' last week at Scouts :).