Monday, October 24, 2011

100 load party...

In honor of my 100th load of laundry approaching-I am planning a small party, which included's only myself. I've been planning for awhile now and after much debate with my Mother's idea's- I think I like mine a lot better.

Her idea's were: Eat deviled or scrambled eggs (Seriuosly Mom?)
or do the lice dance. That was it from my amazingly creative Mother.
My idea's are:
drown my sorrow's in a bag of Albertson's choc. chip & M&M cookies, while snarfing down a box of Old fashioned Glazed donuts and topping it off with a pint of Chubby Hubby! It sounds deleriously perfect! And I can't wait!!!


...so my challenge to you, in honor of the: Berthelson Head Lice Month, is: to do as much laundry as you possibly can for 1 day and then celebrate by consuming 50,000 calories in 1 sitting!

*** My sweet friend brought over a poster yesterday which included her deepest sympathy's involving candy bars. It was super cute Thanks Kara- it was honestly the best therapy ever!!!

No comments: