Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school...

Today was the kids first day of school and I had mixed feelings as we walked them there, watched for a few minutes and then turned to walk home. I think it hit me more with Daisy because this is the first year she will be gone all day, every day. With Tristin, I've had a few years with him gone, but I haven't with Daisy, so we will see how everyone adjusts. They are definatly growing up and becoming their own little people, it's just SO strange. It's crazy to give birth, breastfeed, potty train, watch them grow, learn to talk, rock them to sleep, love them to pieces and then send them off to school. It goes so fast!
When we came home, Grace and I did her school work for a hour and it was nice & quiet! It will be great as we settle into a school routine and I am really excited for them to meet new friends and stretch their brains. I love my little turkeys...



No comments: