Monday, May 9, 2011

A little dilema...

So, I found this beauty at a yard sale for $ 5.00 the other day- and my original thought was to resell it on craigslist- but after looking at it for about 5 seconds, I concluded that I wanted to keep it instead! It has major potintial, and I invisioned it in white to match the kids furniture in their rooms, but with no space there- I plan to put it downstairs near the back door- but all the furniture down there is black- so what do I do???
I think it might drive me nuts to have mismatched furniture colors- but eventually I think I want it in the kids room (it opens up!!!) but I'm only sanding and painting this bad boy once, so what do I do???
Paint it white and live with my craziness of not wanting different furniture colors- so eventually I can put it in their room?
*OR*
Paint it black to match where it will probably be for a really long time?

3 comments:

tvcadurfee said...

white contrasts very well with black. it will make the black stand out more and make the white more white and pure looking... then as soon as you can, make room for it in the girls room

Amber said...

wow!! great find!! i would paint it white. :) but i love white furniture lately...

Dean Family said...

cute cute - i'd go black!