Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa definatly came to our house...




When Tristin & Daisy woke up at 4:15AM, they came running into our room yelling, "Mom, Dad, Santa came and he left FOOTPRINTS!" I stumbled out of bed to find the kids examining the evidence left behind. They were in complete awe and I watched as they talked back in forth about it. "It must be soot from the chiminey, look, he left a big glob over here." Tristin said.
As they squealed with delight I reminded them that it was really early and to go back to bed for awhile. (Trav & I didn't fall asleep until 2:00 AM)
I heard them talking in their room and they were so excited. Somehow they managed to wait until 6:10, so we got up and the fun began. It was a wonderful Christmas and we were definatly spoiled. Thank you family for making it so great!

No comments: