Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sick kids...

Willow & Grace were both feeling TERRIBLE at the beginning of the week, but knowing I was taking Willow in on Wed for shots, I didn't take them in before that. I was pretty sure Willow had an ear infection and sure enough it was a double one. Grace was miserable with pink all around her eye and she ended up with a viral infection and an ear infection in the left ear as well! So off to Walmart we ran to pick up meds... or so I thought.
Long story short, there were complications with insurance, a ton of calls back and forth to the Dr and Pharmacy,trying to pick it up 3 different times 10, 12, 3:00 that day with no luck, mistakes on on Pharmacy's end (like filling the meds wrong and telling me to come back the next day after 3:00 to get it) FINALLY, after 4 trips to Walmart to pick up medicine for my sick babies- we got it! VICTORY!!! And needless to say, they are feeling much better. I am grateful for medicine!!! Now, Daisy is sick with a nasty cough... so we are home from church trying to keep the germs from spreading. I hate the flu season!!!

No comments: