Thursday, September 2, 2010

Singing toTaylor Swift...

I had a Mommy moment today as Daisy, Willow & I were driving to the fabric store. We were driving on the free way, just singing our hearts out to Taylor Swift, when all of a sudden I looked in the rear view mirror and watched Daisy in the back singing about Romeo & Juliet. This giant rush of emotion filled by body and I just started crying. It just hit me that she was growing up. That she was really mine. And there we were just singing away having a great time- and I had a daughter. My heart filled up with so much love that it over flowed from me and I just let the tears fall. I have this remarkable chance to be a Mother, and although I am so imperfect, I pray for a million more moments like todays, to prove I am worthy of being their Mama.

No comments: