Friday, August 27, 2010

Shane & Chelsea are in town!






I've been looking forward to today for the past week. We went and saw Shane, Chelsea and the twins today for a little bit. They got in at 3:30 AM from Portland, so they were a little tired. I can't believe how big the twins got! They are both SOO precious, adorable, have the prettiest blue eyes, are alert, smiling and so darn cute! It felt like heaven to just sit and talk with Chelsea for a hour before I had to get the kids from school. I can't even count the number of times I have had meltdowns and crying fits because I've missed her SO much. It's been really hard with her gone. There's been so many times when things have been falling apart and I would get that feeling- just go to their house, eat ice cream, have a good cry, talk it out and feel better- but then it would hit me like a thousand bricks, " Oh, I can't, they are gone."
I just love them so much and wish things were different.
P.S. Thanks for my IKEA napkins dear!

No comments: