Monday, August 23, 2010

The longest 48 hours ever...

Travis still has his job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just had to get that out for those of you who do not like to read my super long posts.
He called his Supervisor this morning at 8:15 AM and they talked for a few minutes. All it was was a schedule change! THANK. YOU. LORD!! They wanted to switch him from his normal 4 10 hour days to 5 8 hours days instead.
So, to the Supervisor who lacked tackfulness and could have mentioned it was shedule related- thank you so much for the longest 2 days of my life since giving birth.
My stomach was in knots for days,and I thought I was going to lose my sanity. I envisioned forclosure signs in my yard, living in our super hot mini van, bills piling up, and the unfortunate weight of trying to find another job.
Thank you Lord for the amazing news! Honestly didn't think we were going to be that lucky. Thanks for your prayers and sweet concern for my family.

No comments: