Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why I adore yard sales...


If you know me well, you know that my passion for yard sales is GINORMOUS! Huge enough to take my 1 day old newborn out shopping (That was Tristin- he was born in May,so we went thrifting right out of the hospital, what can I say, it was a Saturday!) The girls were all born in non- yard sale months- Oct, Dec & Feb so they were a few months old before the fun began.
Anyway, this weekend I hit the jackpot for clothes. I literally got over a thousand dollars worth of clothes for just a few bucks! Here are just a few of the biggest saving items (yes, I googled all the prices!):

2- ski coats= .08 each *** Retail 30.00 each
1- brand new pair of girl Sketchers= .07 *** Retail 35.00
1- almost new girls cleats= .10 ***Retail $ 28.45
1- pair girl zebra flats= .07 **Retail= 19.99
2- iDOG toys= .25 each ***Retail= $ 29.88
1- triple set of scriptures (leather)= .25 ***Retail= $ 30.25
1- quad set of scriptures (leather/ no name on front)= .25 ***Retail= $ 60.00

Total Retail Price= $ 293.45
My yard sale price= $ 1.40

No comments: