Thursday, July 29, 2010

Almost 10 months old...


Willow turns 10 months old on Sunday...don't ask me how it happened. She is working on her 3rd tooth, waves bye- bye. Loves to play peek-a-boo. Gives kisses. Is still nursing. Loves her brother and sisters. Plays with her toys. Crawls down the 2 stairs in the family room. Plays in the toilet. Pulls things out of drawers. Puts everything in her mouth. Sleeps all night. Eats baby food as well as "human food". Is the best little traveler in the world- she rode 4,400 miles with almost no tears! AMAZING!She always smiles and is simply a joy. We couldn't love her more!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I was trying to remember how old she was yesterday when we were there; I kept thinking nine months though. She is such a doll - what a happy girl!!

The Walkers said...

What a doll!! She is always so good every time I see her! I seriously don't think I have even seen her cry. :) Hey, I added your blog link on mine. Hope that's ok. I love your blog(s)!