Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 5...





We had been promising the kids another swimming pool adventure, but when we woke up we realized the pool was closed for cleaning. We needed to get on the road, so we left with 3 super disappointed kids. We left Dillon about 10:00 AM and drove to Rexburg for a few hours. Neither Trav or I had been back since we left there (as married couple) almost 10 years ago so it was fun to drive around and see all the places we got caught making out! We walked around the campus, bought fun treasures at the book store, ate lunch, walked around the temple and then headed for home. We still had several hundreds of miles to go, so we couldn't stay too long. We FINALLY arrived home last night a little after 9:00 PM after 1467 miles. Needless to say, we went right to sleep. It was such a wonderful trip, we are so grateful that we were able to go and see G-ma for her 100th birthday. We made lots of fun memories, ate way too much fast food and had a blast staying up late in hotels.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh!!! I wish you would have called me - I would have met up with you, but I know it was a busy, long trip for you and I'm glad you had a lot of fun!