Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This is a breastfeeding post, so Jared & Dad- don't read...

***I only know 2 men that look at my blog- my Dad and Jared Pratt- so I'm warning you- stop reading now***

Over the past 6 months I've laughed out loud as I've caught myself "multi tasking" while breastfeeding. I know I'm not the only Mom who:

*Nurses while on the computer/ blogging
*Nurses while crafting
*Nurses while talking on the phone
*Nurses while making dinner
*Nurses while picking up the house
*Nurses while visiting teaching
*Nurses while taking a bath
*Nurses on the side of the road , in the car while yard sale-ing
*Nurses while eating out
*Nurses while sleeping
*Nurses while going to the bathroom (Ok, maybe I'm the only one)
*Nurses while laying on the hammock
*Nurses while watching The Office
*Nurses while making snacks
*Nurses at the dinner table
*Nurses while your tax lady is over
*Nurses at the park
*Nurses while going fishing with 2 poles in hand

I just had to laugh at my amazing breastfeeding skills! Who knew? What are some of yours???

3 comments:

Nicole said...

ha, ha. What about nursing while your home teachers are over? Yikes, yes I did! And I nurse while Brett drives and the baby is in the car seat. It's a little awkward, but it's take out.

JPI said...

Thanks for the warning. I'll move on to sports blogs.

Amber said...

haha... you are quite the multi tasker. quinn was a tiny enough baby for me to cook and stuff while nursing, but hendrix is too big for my wussy arms to do anything else but nurse while sitting down (preferably with a boppy).