Saturday, March 13, 2010

A very sad day...





About 2 hours ago I took a look in the fish bowl to discover Daisy's goldfish, Gyspy, had died. Oh. My. Gosh. She sobbed FOREVER. And I mean forever. We've called Daisy our "Tender Heart Bear" because she has always been really sensitive. I could hardly take her tears, so we did a quick burial and ran to get a "replacement." So, here is our very sad day documented. ( I knew flushing it down the toilet would cause some MAJOR issues, hence the ground burial.)

4 comments:

jen said...

What a sad face! Poor Daisy. What a good mom you are to go get a replacement so quickly!

Christine said...

Oh, that pic of Daisy is so sad! You might try not buying "feeder fish!" They might last a little longer. :) Or try a beta- they're hardy! I've thought ours was going to kick it a few times.

jayna said...

Oh that first picture will forever be a childhood classic!

Our condolences to Daisy with her loss...

Dean Family said...

it lasted longer than i thought! :) haha
daisy looks so sad, mom...maybe you should give in a do a doggy :) lol